For our Perdido Realty Vacations Guests
**New Mandate from Governor DeSantis**
Governor DeSantis released Executive Orders 20 - 86 and 20–87 on March 27, 2020. Executive Order 20- 87 deals directly with a vacation rental shut down after 3/28 for 14 days. The Governor also issued Executive Order 20-87 ordering all parties engaged in rental of vacation rental properties to suspend vacation rental operations. Vacation rentals are prohibited from making new reservations or bookings and shall not accept new guests for check-in for the duration of this order. All guests with current reservations in place must check in before 3/28/20.
We want you to know that we are responding to your calls and emails as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your patience. Please bear with us as we navigate through your calls and requests.
We understand your concerns about COVID-19 and how this may affect your vacation and safety. We are making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations to keep you, our staff, vendors and homeowners safe. This has been at the center of our conversations the last few weeks. We are actively following the CDC COVID-19 guidelines on the steps that can be taken to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Thank you for understanding and your patience with our team while we work our way through this difficult time together.
- Perdido Key public beaches closed effective March 20, 2020
- Perdido Key Florida State Parks and National Seashore Parks closed effective March 23, 2020; this includes Johnson Beach, Perdido Key State Park and Big Lagoon State Park
- Effective March 20, 2020 bars are closed. Restaurants are open for takeout and/or delivery only. The same applies for alcohol, as the order placed by Governor DeSantis lifts some restrictions to restaurants to allow for the sale of drinks with to-go meals.
- Gyms are closed effective March 20, 2020
- Most Condo Complex common areas such as pools, hot tubs and fitness centers are closed
- Grocery stores are open but supplies are limited
Florida Governor Prior Mandates
Monday, March 23, 2020, Governor Ron DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-80, directing all persons whose point of departure originates from outside the State of Florida in an area with substantial community spread of COVID 19, to include New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and entering the State of Florida through airports to isolate or quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into Florida or the duration of the person’s presence in Florida, whichever is shorter.